Capgemini and our partner RBC Wealth Management are pleased to present the 10th annual Asia-Pacific Wealth Report 2015 which looks at trends that affect high net worth individuals (HNWIs) in Asia-Pacific. Read our press releases for key information on the 2015 Report and Spotlight. Download your copy from our interactive website at www.asiapacificwealthreport.com.
Visit the Asia-Pacific Wealth Report 2015 interactive website
Explore the latest wealth management trends and insights in Asia-Pacific at www.asiapacificwealthreport.com, our interactive website for the Asia-Pacific Wealth Report. Here you can use dynamic graphs to explore HNWI data and trends across three dimensions: market sizing of the HNWI population and wealth; HNWI asset and geographic allocations; and HNWI behavior across 11 countries.
India and China lead the way in HNWI population and wealth growth
- Asia-Pacific dominates world HNWI population and wealth growth and is now home to the largest population of HNWIs globally at 4.7 million
- Led by India and China, emerging markets are projected to propel Asia-Pacific to hold the largest amount of HNWI wealth by 2015
- Unlike global HNWIs, those in Asia-Pacific favor cash over equities and place a high degree of importance on the availability of credit
- Asia-Pacific HNWIs say they want more professional support from their wealth managers to drive social impact. This provides an opportunity for wealth managers and firms to develop more capabilities to meet the unique cultural and demographic trends in the region
- Due to flourishing economies and the expected significant intergenerational wealth transfer in the region, wealth managers and firms should pay attention to the unique needs of Asia-Pacific HNWIs for wealth management planning, digital capabilities and credit availability
For the complete story on global wealth trends
- Uncover wealth trends for the Top 12 U.S. Metropolitan Statistical Areas with the U.S. Wealth Report
- Visit the World Wealth Report website to access market sizing data from 2010 to 2014
- Explore RBC Wealth Management
- Learn more about Capgemini's wealth management solutions
® / ™ Trademark(s) of Royal Bank of Canada. Used under license.
Source: Global HNW Insights Survey 2015.