Building Toward Greater Success
The quality of the services provided by Capgemini to our clients depends on the excellence and the motivation of our teams. The Group invests in all of our employees, from the moment they are hired, and at every step of their careers. Capgemini University ensures our employees stay at the cutting edge and deliver business value on clients’ new demands around hot topics such as Digital, Insights & Data, Cloud, Mobile, Cybersecurity and Business Services.
From software engineers to engagement managers, sales professionals to senior executives, Capgemini University helps all of our employees access the learning tools and customized curriculum they need to take their career where they want it to go.
In 2015, Capgemini University’s global curriculum delivered more than 3.3 million learning hours to over 161,000 participants, which represents 89% of the Group’s headcount:
- 4,700 at our learning campus in Les Fontaines, France.
- 34,000 locally across 40 countries
- 136,000 virtually with e-learning modules and in virtual classrooms.
Practical Learning Journeys
- 'On the job' assignments
- Our learning campuses
- Virtual books 24/7
- Vodcasts and podcasts
- Virtual classrooms and mentoring
- E-learning modules
- Mobile learning applications
Global Campus Events
- Business Priority Weeks: These events, held three times a year at Les Fontaines, integrate classroom courses and activities centered on Group priorities, thus providing an open dialogue for employees to build a common language, real team spirit and a better understanding of our capabilities.
- Consulting Week: More than 500 consultants from around the world convene to learn and grow at this unique learning event hosted by Capgemini Consulting, in partnership with Capgemini University.
- Community Week: 250 participants are invited to regular events to develop their skills and capabilities, and to discuss and build communities.
- Talent Week: Held twice a year at Les Fontaines, Talent Week is an opportunity to focus on developing employees’ personal skills and capabilities, including leadership skills, as well as highlight important ‘people’ priorities such as diversity and inclusion in the workplace.
Real Know-How from Our Facilitators
Recognizing Learning Excellence
- Capgemini University received its second, five- year reaccreditation from the EFMD (European Foundation for Management Development). It is the only corporate university from the IT industry to have this prestigious accreditation, which is a mechanism for quality benchmarking, mutual learning and sharing of good practices where internal self-assessment is combined with an external review from experienced peers against a comprehensive set of rigorous criteria.
- Awarded Brandon Hall Group Excellence Awards; Gold Medal for Software Engineers MOOC (Massive Online Open Course) of the Future as the Best Innovative Learning and Development Program and Silver Medal for Engagement Manager Certification Program as the Best Learning Program supporting a Change Transformation Business Strategy
- Awarded two citation awards in the ATD Excellence in Practice Awards for the Connect & Drive talent acceleration program